You’re about to discover the easiest way to lose lower belly fat fast. Undeniably, the lower belly is the one of the most important body parts, it is also one of the most stubborn and frustrating body parts to lose fat from. As part of this article I will be explaining what causes the belly bulge to occur in the first place and once you understand that, melting it away will become effortless.
Unlike muscle mass, Fat tends to get deposited in any part of the body. Though exercises can help shed those last bits of the lower Belly fat, no specific exercise can be used to burn fat in a specific area.
What Causes Lower Belly Fat?
Notably, four factors can cause that lower belly fat to bulge. They include Diet, Hormones, Posture, and Lower Abdominal Muscles.
It’s true! You are what you eat. Eating bad carbohydrates and bad fats can and will cause you to store body fat, especially around the belly area.
Believe it or not, hormones are probably one of the most important factors when it comes to storing lower fat or losing it. In Men specifically, if Estrogen levels are high, they tend to store fat in the belly region. The secret here is to get your hormones well balanced, this 99% of the time will fix the problem.
Body posture can make you lose some pounds of fats at your lower belly. In essence, inappropriate body posture tends to tilt the pelvis forward and downward, which cause your lower back to arch excessively and push out the lower part of your belly. As a result, it makes your belly appear much bigger than it is besides making you shorter. Surprisingly, even those individuals with a super lean body and very little belly fat, inappropriate posture creates an excessive anterior pelvic tilt, which makes your lower abdomen to protrude.
Lower Abdominal Muscles
Under-developed abdominal muscles may cause your lower belly to bulge. Moderate to deep abdominal muscles that wraps around the torso plays a significant role in stabilizing your back. Besides, they pull your waistline in, which creates a lean waistline contour and flattens your stomach.
Some standard abdominal exercises like sit-ups and crunches are not effective since they mostly target the upper abs. Performing some lower abs and deep abdominal muscles helps to slim your abdominal area, they tone and define your lower belly area, thus makes you lose belly fat more efficiently.
Watch This YouTube Video About A Secret Drink to lose Belly Fat The Natural Way!!!
9 Exercises to Burn Lower Belly Fat Fast and For Good
- Lie on your back as you position your legs straight on the ground.
- Then, extend your forearms over your body and place them behind your head. Stabilize the arm at the point before your torso begins to lift off the floor; make sure your torso is in contact with the floor.
- Gently Inhale and curl your upper body off the ground as you reach the arms upward; then, exhale as you move up and roll forward as you reach to your toes.
- Maintain a normal breath as you reverse the movement to return to your initial position.
Straight Leg Raise
- Lie on your back and straighten your knees; keep your feet flat on the ground.
- Place your hands under the butt as you keep your palms facing down.
- As you inhale, gently raise both your legs straight and let them form a right angle with the torso.
- Maintain a normal inward curve throughout and contract your deep core abdominal muscles
- As you exhale, slowly lower your legs to a level slightly above the ground. Also, you may opt to keep the back slightly pressed to the floor.
- Repeat the raise exercises up to 10 times.
- First, raise both legs off the ground and keep them in a position perpendicular to your torso.
- Maintain your body steadily by extending your arms on the floor at your sides with your palms facing downwards.
- Inhale gently and tighten your belly button muscles.
- Curl your hips toward your ribs as you exhale and lift your hips slightly off the floor as keep your legs straight.
- Take a slow breath and gently lowers your hips to the ground.
- Repeat 10 times.
- Lie gently on your back and raise your knees at an average angle of 90 degrees.
- Keep your palms facing down and support yourself by placing your arms by your sides.
- Contract your abdominal muscles gently as you keep your back pressed onto the floor.
- Take a slow exhalation as you curl your knees towards your chest; note that your butt may also lift off the floor.
- Take a slow inhalation and with control, gently lower your legs until your legs touch the floor.
- Repeat 8 to 12 times.
Scissors/ Flutter Kicks
- Lie on your back and lift your head and shoulders off the floor; also, keep your hands behind your head to support your neck.
- Place both your legs together and extend them out straight.
- Lift your right hind limb off the ground so that it and keep it maintained in a perpendicular position with your upper body.
- Lift your legs as straight as possible and raise the left leg slightly off the ground.
- Gently swap your leg positions; slightly drop down your right leg so that it is maintained a few inches off the ground.
- Simultaneously, raise your left leg off the ground.
- Continuously, alternate both legs back and forth, and in an Upward and downward position.
- Repeat these legs alternations for about 6 to 8 times.
- Sit in an upright posture with your legs lifted off the ground and bend your knees into your chest.
- Place your hands on the floor and maintain them just behind your butt.
- Activate your deep abdominal core muscle by contracting them.
- Lean your upper body back as you extend both legs straight out; maintain a good abdominal core posture.
- Just before you return to the start position, hold this V position for one minute.
- Repeat this entire movement for up to 3 sets of 10 repetitions.
Full Plank Twist
- Start by positioning your body into a press up posture with your feet together and your body shifted back.
- Slightly bend your elbows and rest your weight to the forearms.
- Bend your right knee and bring it in the same direction as your left elbow.
- Straighten your body and maintain the position for a minute; take a rest for 30 seconds.
- Return your right leg to the initial plank position; repeat with your left leg.
- Repeat the pose on each leg for up to 3 sets of 10 repetitions and try extending the holding
Navasana Boat Pose
- Sit down on a yoga mat, bend your knees slightly and lift your feet off the ground as you straight them out.
- Balance your body on your tailbone and sits bones; these are bones found under the flesh of the buttocks on which you sit.
- For beginners, grab your hamstrings, the just below the knee joint with the forearms and slightly lift your feet off the floor.
- In case you are more experienced, lift your feet off the floor and keep your lower legs parallel with the floor.
- Extend your hands on both sides of your knees, so that they remain on the floor.
- To make the exercise more effective, bring your lower legs up and straighten them out as much as possible, so that your body forms a v-shape.
- Breath normally and hold this position for about 30 seconds.
- As you advance and get stronger, try to hold the pose for a minute.
- Relax for some seconds and repeat the movements 5 about times.
Double Leg Circles
- Start by lying on your back and with your knees held together; raise your legs straight up.
- To support your body, place your straightened arms by your sides with the palms of your hands facing down.
- Maintain a straight normal body curve and your feet stacked.
- Extends your legs and roll your legs and draw a small imaginary circle, approximated for about 12 inches in diameter.
- Create a complete imaginary circle to make full repetition.
- Alternate the legs between a clockwise and anti-clockwise circle.
- To make the exercise more effective extends the diameter of the circle as much as you can.
- Make sure you start the circle from directly above your hips as you move your legs to the ground slowly; maintain control, good form, and breathe normally.
- Alternatively, depending on your abs strength and hamstring flexibility, you may not extend or straighten your legs completely. As a result, you need to improve the flexibility of your hamstrings and abs strengthens before performing this exercise.
- Sit comfortably on the floor as you bend your legs at the knees.
- Engage your core muscles by leaning back your torso for about 45.
- Maintain a straight normal body curve and straighten your arms out in front of your chest.
- Balancing on your body with your tailbone, slowly elevate your feet off the floor.
- Gently, twist your torso to the right side as you rotate your shoulders completely on each side; turn from one side to the next to complete one repetition.
- To make the exercise more effective, lean back further as you extend your legs out further to balance your upper body.
- To avoid any complications such as back pain or injury, maintain your back straight in a straight position and avoid over-rotating.
This article has covered the very basics for losing lower belly fat fast and is very effective if you just take action and give it a chance.However, if you’re struggling and want to see almost instant results, then check out the 3 week diet below by clicking on the banner. Make sure you pay special attention to the incredible testimonials. This is the ultimate way to lose lower belly fat and extremely fast.